The most trusted provider of vehicle history information, CARFAX is used by millions of consumers each year. CARFAX Vehicle History Reports™ are available on all used cars and light trucks model year 1981 or later. Using the unique 17-character vehicle identification number (VIN), a CARFAX Report is instantly generated from our database of over eight billion records.
Every CARFAX Report contains information that can impact a consumer's decision about a used vehicle. Some types of information that a CARFAX Report may include are:
· Title information, including salvaged or junked titles
· Flood damage history
· Total loss accident history
· Odometer readings
· Lemon history
· Number of owners
· Accident indicators, such as airbag deployments
· State emissions inspection results •Service records
· Vehicle use (taxi, rental, lease, etc.)
Save $14.99 by getting your Carfax report through Embarrass Vermillion FCU. Carfax reports typically cost $34.99. If you'd like to see a Carfax report on the vehicle you are looking at, Embarrass Vermillion FCU can do it for you for just $20.00.